Monday, November 21, 2011

loved

This past week I was away working at a conference for three days so when I came home I really missed both of my guys. I came home on Saturday night and they had a nice fondue dinner all ready for me and even a cake in the oven! They sure know how to make me feel loved!

That night when we put Liam to bed he scooted over and patted the pillow next to him and said "Mommy's spot." How could I resist? I snuggled up next to him and he just smiled at me. It was nice to know he was glad I was home. "Close eyes mommy." I could have fallen asleep right there but I knew the toddler sized mattress would not be comfortable for long. I hope my little guy always loves me this much!


On Sunday evening we got to visit with Tim & AnneMarie and Ari & Kaia again. How babies change in a week! I am so glad they are nearby so we can be here as they grow up. When I look at them I am just so amazed at how they beat all the odds and are actually here, two healthy little girls. Praise God!


These are the hats I made for them! I embroidered their initials on the brim so we know who's is who's. This lovely photo was taken by Ella Joy Photographya relative of the family they are living with.

1 comment:

  1. hannah!! we need to get together. i know the next month is so busy, but maybe we could figure something out ;) i looove these pics of the twins. gorgeous photos, gorgeous girls. btw, coop's toddler mattress is uncomfortable; i would not recommend. i sleep in there almost every night now, on and off. we need to figure out his sleep asap!

    ReplyDelete